Sweet Potato Yumminess

It has been a slow start to this week. I am beyond exhausted on top of the crappy weather. I am pretty sure the kid wore me out last week with his nasty attitude on top of getting a cold. Man oh man...I could not believe how he was acting.




PLEASE do not mention tequila around me any time soon. It was the first time I could actually celebrate Cinco de Mayo with my friends, since Collin went to Chicago for his bday. And guess who decided to be extra and drink TWO days in a row like I was on vacation somewhere?! 


This definitely does not compare to Starbucks, but I had to try something to prepare myself for more drinks on Sunday, right?! 

And I must say Norrina knows her food because El Camino's burger WAS in fact one of the best burgers I have had. Ever. It even was delectable re-heated. Nom nom nom. 


Did I mention my mom is out of town ALL week chaperoning a class trip and she has left me with the boys?!  AND our oven is broke. I decided to experiment with cooking in the toaster oven - success with both the meatloaf & mac and cheese. Unfortunately, I have not found an alternative for baking and there are so many new recipes I want to try (not to mention my insatiable sweet tooth).

The kid and I stopped at Brown Betty's on the way to the airport today and I finally sank my teeth into the sweet potato cupcake I have been craving for months. I will definitely be working out tomorrow, but for now all is right in my world. Thanks Brown Betty. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top