I am sure you all know about my obsession with both frozen yogurt and gelato.
How excited am I Pink Berry finally has a location opening in our area.
The Bryn Mawr (763 Lancaster Ave)
has its grand opening today.
I definitely know where I will be headed for a cool, healthy treat this summer (who am I kidding?! ALL year long). And f you have never visited in your travels, I highly recommend you run to get some too.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
Let's set the scene - I was lounging on the chair/ottoman in the family room, watching Young & the Restless, and responding to an em...
-
*whispering* I probably should hop to it since I have been writing this blog since Sunday. Last Saturday I celebrated Easter with the kidd...
-
Came across this on twitter: The only thing we are supposed to do in life is to love...love everyone unconditionally without judgmental eyes...

0 comments:
Post a Comment