Something is in the water again. Everybody is turning up pregnant. 2013 may outnumber the babies I know born in 2012, and I thought that number was high.
Are you dealing with friends and their endless cravings??? I know multiple people who keep asking me for lemon recipes...and I remembered a recipe I saw posted on Sweet Pea's Kitchen earlier in the spring, so I had to pull up my favorites (I knew I had saved it for a rainy day). These chewy lemon sugar cookies seem like they will do the trick.
The only thing I would do different is add food coloring (preferably pink) and sprinkle with sugar while they were still hot. And if any of you happen to try this recipe before I do, I have no qualms about being your taste tester.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
I fell asleep with Lost Without You in my head and I awakened to Sex In The Morning resonating - I wonder why?! Me and mom had a hot date w...
-
So the day has arrived - I do not think any amount of preparation would have been adequate - this is just one of those things where you ha...
-
I have run into a problem. My kindle is fully loaded with books I am anxious to read. I have another pile on my nightstand that I cannot wa...

0 comments:
Post a Comment