Chewy Lemon Sugar Cookies

Something is in the water again. Everybody is turning up pregnant. 2013 may outnumber the babies I know born in 2012, and I thought that number was high.

Are you dealing with friends and their endless cravings??? I know multiple people who keep asking me for lemon recipes...and I remembered a recipe I saw posted on Sweet Pea's Kitchen earlier in the spring, so I had to pull up my favorites (I knew I had saved it for a rainy day). These chewy lemon sugar cookies seem like they will do the trick.

The only thing I would do different is add food coloring (preferably pink) and sprinkle with sugar while they were still hot. And if any of you happen to try this recipe before I do, I have no qualms about being your taste tester.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top