You know my motto, dress in bright colors to try to trick myself to be in a great mood on a gloomy, rainy Monday when a) I barely got any sleep the night before b) have been sick for almost a week and c) avoided coffee because I didn't want it to make me sick.
Not sure if the bright hues did the trick, but this week's mani is Essie's Aruba Blue. Oh how I adore this color.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
Let's set the scene - I was lounging on the chair/ottoman in the family room, watching Young & the Restless, and responding to an em...
-
The end of July marks the beginning of little league football season, which is the bane of my existence. What this means for me - lots of ex...
-
*whispering* I probably should hop to it since I have been writing this blog since Sunday. Last Saturday I celebrated Easter with the kidd...


0 comments:
Post a Comment