My Fall Watchlist


Pink. Polka Dots. And a Pumpkin Frap.
I had a rude awakening the other day. 

New York Fashion Week. Brisk temperatures in the morning. Pumpkin flavored beverages available. Football season kicks off tonight (will the 49ers win the big game this year???). Libra season around the corner. And what makes me the most excited besides fall fashion and the promise of perfect hair days?! Season premieres!!! 

But this also means the summer has flew by and is over. Already. Sheesh! 

Let's take a look at the fall line up shall we...

Sunday: Revenge (9/29) and The Good Wife (9/29) at 9pm. I definitely hope with the writing changes Revenge (9/29) picks up - last season was lack luster, but when I saw a teaser for the premiere they hooked me again. At 10pm, I will tune into ABC's Betrayal for the first few weeks to see how I like it. 

Monday: I am still not over the fact Gossip Girl AND 90210 bid us adieu last season. I was NOT ready to say good bye. I am not excited about the new DWTS (9/16) cast announced. Maks isn't a part of this season. Looks like my Monday will be free to read outside of watching Monday night football until 10pm when I willl watch CBS' pilot Hostages (9/23). I am toying with the idea of checking out The Blacklist (9/23) on NBC as well at 10pm.

Tuesday: Chicago Fire (9/24) at 10pm (this moved from the Wednesday 10pm slot) and maybe ABC's new show Lucky 7 (9/24). 

Wednesday: Law & Order SVU (9/25) at 9pm

Thursday: This is my favorite tv night. I have some gripes to pick though. Sandra Oh has decided this is her final season of Grey's Anatomy, which leaves me to wonder how will Meredith function without Christina? They need each other. Does this mean this could possibly be the last season of Grey's??? ABC was definitely quiet when they let Private Practice go after Kate Walsh said she was not returning the next season. Let's hope Grey's does not have the same fate. 

But Shonda Rhimes has my Thursday nights filled with Grey's Anatomy (9/26) at 9pm and Scandal (10/3) at 10pm - I still cannot wrap my hands around the season finale of Scandal. Thank goodness I have until Oct 3 to attempt to process.

Friday: The Carrie Diaries at 8pm and Blue Bloods at 10pm. 

*In January 2014, Fox's The Following premieres its 2nd season - and I am anxious to see what madness will ensue.* 

What shows are you most excited to catch up on? 


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE The Carrie Diaries. Can't wait until it comes back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the Blacklist! I'm glad you suggested it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top