I Envision...


It has become a habit every year I take the time out to relax and focus on what I want for the upcoming year. I NEVER want to take my previous board apart - but I always end up loving my new board even more. 

Last year, I accomplished everything on my board except an all inclusive island vacation - which means I moved it to the top of my priority list for this year. 

And where does this beauty sit - right on the edge of my mirrored dresser, so I am reminded of my goals and positive thoughts as I get ready for anything.



This year I am stepping it up a notch - on top of my board, I am going to write a letter to God to express everything it is I feel I want and to get his guidance on my path. 

Have you completed your vision board yet for 2015? What are you focused on accomplishing this year? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top