Change is Good...

Shocked I said that, huh?! But take a look at the new look for this blog - CHANGE IS AMAZING! I know I promised to blog more this year and went on another hiatus of not sharing...but that was because this new design was in the works & I refused to post until it was done. (Don't fret - I have been gathering content in the meantime so I have lots of things to share regarding my new experiences. Stay tuned...) I worked with an awesome designer, Hannah, and she bought all my visions to life.

I have been listening to you guys and what you said you wanted more out of my blog in regards to layout and content. I think my favorite part, besides the new logo, is the Between the Covers scroll on the side - now you can always know what I am currently reading. Take a look around and let me know what you think.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top