Eternally Grateful

As I was putting my vision board together this year, Eternally Grateful was one of the first things that jumped out to me. This is one concept I try to always practice in the midst of life happening. All of these factors help cultivate who I am becoming and there is ALWAYS a reason to exude a spirit of gratitude.



As of late, my friends have been my anchors. They always just know.

When I am up all night because my dad is at a scene of mass destruction, they are up too texting me to keep me calm. And if they happen to fall asleep, I am receiving texts as soon as they awaken.

Then there are other times when I can be a handful and it may be quite difficult to reel me in, yet they let me rant and then they make me look at things in a positive light always ensuring I reflect and focus on my next course of action.

Or what about the times when you need silence or a nap...that is when my mom steps in and tells me to "go to bed". And yes, my mom is now considered one of my best friends.

Philippians 4:6-8 Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

What are you grateful for today? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top