Sangria Pops

This summer is flying by...I cannot believe August is almost upon us. For the 4th, we decided to throw a family BBQ since my aunt was in town visiting from Australia.

I am always up for trying new recipes and this one caught my eye at work. It was one of those days when I needed a tequila IV to run to our Starbucks to destress from my day. Imagine my delight when this gem came up in my feed. Lipgloss and Crayons had a great idea and I couldn't wait to make these sangria popsicles with my own sangria recipe.

Every mommy and auntie deserves a sangria popsicle time out - the kids were not too excited because they thought I should have made them special popsicles too.
I am thinking these are going to be a summer staple in my house. They get stronger the longer they are in the freezer - a perfect treat to end your day.

We aren't even going to discuss my attempt at a key lime pie for the BBQ...I am determined to perfect this by summer's end. Anyone have any good recipes for me to try? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top