4 Years Trekking in these Stilettos

Musings Upon Waking Up: Nobody will piss me off. I am ready to punch today in the face. Today will be a great day. 

I even decided to...


No judging - we have a reason to celebrate...
Because today Stilettos With My Latte turns FOUR! HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY TO US!!! And THANK YOU for always reading. 

I feel like I was just thinking of a redesign and now we are comfortable and loving the major facelift Hannah did for us.

As for today, I definitely see champagne in my future...and maybe a few presents. Heading over to the Nordstrom's semi-annual sale online. I am quite certain some kind of summer/fall purchases will bring an even brighter smile to my face. 
Not sure how Drea finally got me to agree to try "no heat" in my hair again, but check out my bronze glow.
As we engage in our 5th year together, I am going to do a post every day this week. Also, I would love your feedback - what kind of posts would you like to see more frequent? I am also toying with the idea of featuring guest bloggers regularly. Any ideas are welcome. I want to always ensure you enjoy traipsing through Stilettos with My Latte.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top