It's Almost Time...

for fall fashion. Are you as excited as I am?! Dark tresses, boots, sweaters, boyfriend shirts, scarves, leather jackets, trench coats...the possibilities are endless. With New York Fashion Week beginning in just a few days, it is time for me to buckle down and do some homework.


What fall trends are you most excited for this year??? I am still not over my fringe obsession...and suede fringe on boots and bags?! YES, PLEASE! 

I am so behind schedule this year. I have not purchased anything for myself...I JUST ordered some things for the kid yesterday. (If by chance you see a kid's leather jacket, please send a link my way.) Thank goodness the summer temps will stick around for a few more weeks. 

And maybe just maybe I should finalize my birthday plans. I cannot believe it is right around the corner. I am thinking the Libra season festivities will include a pizza dinner with the kid followed by cupcakes or ice-cream sundaes (our favorite things to share with each other - he's obsessed with white chocolate and caramel as much as I am), brunch in DC, a trip to NY, ATV riding, a few days away at Hilton Head Island with a day in Charleston, and finally Linvilla Orchards with the kids. Now I just have to schedule it all. Ha!



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top