Feliz 75 Cumpleanos

Our grandmother turned 75 two weeks ago. In her honor, we planned a brunch to celebrate the matriarch of our family. Belgian waffles. Home fries. Turkey Sausage. Bacon. Fresh Fruit. Coconut Layered Cake. Assorted Dessert Minis from Bredenbeck's. Mimosas. Flowers. Balloons. Pink. Silver. Lots of Laughs. What more did we need?!



Khloey is so excited she has TWO nephews!
The girls and I - by the way, Gabi is now TWELVE. 
Heyyyy Kody! 
This little peanut, Kaaz, will be 1 in a few months. He has such a pleasant demeanor! 
Do you know how hard it is to get multiple kids to look at the camera at the same time?! Where is Kody???

At the end of the day, I know my family will always have my back. I cherish these moments the most. Happy birthday Mom Mom. We love you. 





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top