Little Lion

Hitting the streets on a Saturday night is definitely a thing of my past. But a few weeks ago Andriece had an overnight babysitter, so I could NOT let her sit home alone. We decided to give Little Lion a try to see if this could be the venue to host a dinner party.

With big plans for dessert, we decided to share their buttermilk fried chicken with a side of fries. We loved our meal and the decor, but came to the conclusion this was not the place for my blogiversary celebration. 

Blood Orange Paloma for two please! 

As we walked back to the car, we laughed at the drunken people stumbling around the streets of Old City. In retrospect, I had to bring up the fact this used to be us as we walked past the steps of the former Coyote Ugly. Ahhhhh, the memories - but I am proud to say we never climbed up on top of the bar! All these thoughts made me pick up my pace so we could get to our final destination...Max Brenner.

Andriece made a bad move - she told me to order dessert...she said she trusted my judgment. We both are obsessed with both white chocolate and caramel, and almost everything sweet - so I decided to have some fun. A sharing fondue for 2 with a side of churros and vanilla icecream.

Before
After
Before we parted ways, she surprised me with gifts. One is now displayed in my cube at work. My "all that glitters is gold" coaster sits on my nightstand. And then there were 3 mini cupcakes. She sure knows how to treat this lady.



Our version of a perfect Saturday night hitting the town: great food and dessert, endless laughs, intriguing convo, and home in bed by 11pm. This night was a success! 

What's your ideal night out with your friends? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top