I'll Always Love My Mama...

she's my favorite girl.

Words cannot begin to express the love I have for this woman. The morals and values she continuously instills in our family are priceless.

You should clothe yourselves instead with the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God. 1 Peter 3:4


Her dedication to our family cannot be matched. She takes such great care of us. 

This still remains true. Whenever I cannot find something, I am quick to yell MOMMMMMMM - it's funny how the roles have changed and I am the one who always knows where Price's belongings are in our home. 

And above everything she does, her most important role in my life now is as my friend. 


May she who gave you birth be happy. Proverbs 23:25

My wish for you this Mother's Day mom is for you to discover and embrace your happy. Thank you for always being there for me. I love you! Now do you boo! 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top