Thanks a Latte

I have become that aunt. You know the aunt who gets excited when there is a celebration at school. Said aunt then searches pinterest for ideas until she finds the perfect one. Perfect to me is one the kid will love and is relatable to things we do together.

I found a latte template for Teacher Appreciation Week and I knew this was it since Price and I enjoy sharing frappuccinos. I was requested to add "sprinkles" (glitter) and I was also told he could only help me put together Ms. Angie's because he had to watch his tv show (I wonder where he gets this from).


Nevertheless, Ms. Angie & Ms. Melissa have a hard job wrangling our boy along with his classmates day in and day out. We appreciate the care they provide daily and hope they enjoyed their small token of gratitude from the Singletary family. 

What fun projects have you completed for your child's teachers? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top