The Wilson Story

I first met Tiera during Collin's graduation weekend from FAMU. I hung out with his friends and as we talked, I discovered she was studying pr. Upon graduating, this lady has been on fire. She has done pr for both H&M and Michael Kors before branching out to begin freelance pr full-time. Needless to say, our relationship has developed over time as we tackle this thing called life together. 

What I love most about her is her kind spirit and how she is so giving when it comes to my nephew. Since Price was born, distance has not been a hindrance in her acknowledging any of his milestones. While we were on vacation, she even drove up to Orlando to meet him for the first time. 

A million text & phone convos, emails, social media chats, Skype, and FaceTime sessions later, I think it is safe to say Tiera is a part of the family. And when she got engaged to Chris, I could NOT contain my excitement. After all, I LOVE love and she radiated so much happiness. I appreciate her genuine effort and consistency. 

Planning her wedding with her was a pleasure. With all of the things we have in common, imagine my surprise when she told me her theme and ideas for decor. I literally squealed...Tiera was having the wedding I one day envisioned for myself. I could not wait to see our her vision come to life. 

It was a gorgeous day in Kansas City on September 17 when we turned the pages of Chapter 1 of the Wilson Story. Their ceremony was officiated at Covenant Memorial Baptist Church.


I love this idea Tiera incorporated in honor of her late father
STUNNING
They hosted their reception at The Mark Twain Ballroom. 

Let's have a moment of silence for this cake...chocolate chip pound cake WITH white chocolate cream cheese icing AND sea salt caramel - do you see why she fits right in with Price & I?! 
This couple sure knows how to party! 
Everybody loves a good candle
No words can properly capture the beauty of this moment. The picture is suffice. 
Click here for an inside look of their wedding day. 

Congratulations again Tiera & Chris - I cannot wait to watch your love story unfold. The newlyweds are back from Aruba and have already flipped the pages to Chapter 2. They relocated to Houston where they will begin their life as husband & wife. 




CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top