It's a Revolution!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love brunch and rooftops?! Imagine when the 2 of them combine in my city...Shana and I met up to catch up on some girl talk and enjoy the view (and food) at Revolution House.




Full disclosure: this was not my first time dining here. I knew they had delicious pizza, however, I never had brunch. What better way to start brunch than with bellinis?!


And of course an usie before we dived into deep convos.

You know I never feel like deciding what to eat when I go out, so we ordered a little bit of everything (french toast, pancakes, strawberries, bacon, sausage, eggs, and potatoes). 


Parting Views 
The service and food at Revolution House was very good. I would not get the pancakes again, but I am not a pancakes girl.

It is hard to not fall in love with the rustic charm housed here - the brick walls, fancy chandeliers, tufted couches, and wooden tables.The best part...their rooftop is open all year round! In the winter, it is encased by glass windows and heaters provide an additional warmth.

If you don't have brunch plans for the weekend, check this place out! The best part...their rooftop is open all year round!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top