Right Up My Alley

This edition of Sip & Savor has us right back in Ambler at KC's Alley.

This place has been on my radar for awhile and it was the ideal location to grab some drinks & dinner in between movies. Yes, sometimes I do double headers...AND sometimes they are at 2 separate theaters depending on show times. 

The United Plates of America was pretty cool - and exposed brick walls are always a plus!
As we perused the menu...
it was only right we sipped on drinks and caught up on some college football...
Housemade Raspberry Vodka Lemonade & Oktoberfest
Mozzarella sticks were up first
Followed by more drinks - a blueberry house vodka lemonade & another Oktoberfest
These burgers & fries were amazing!
Great service to me is defined as an attentive staff with the food & drinks being served in succession. You know, when I never have to wonder...where is my drink??? KC's Alley served it up just right! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top