What Time Is It...

GAME TIME! And the most important part of any game day as we watch the Falcons & Patriots battle it out for the ultimate victory of Super Bowl LI champs in Houston - food and drinks!

I had no intent on cooking today since Price turned 6 yesterday - more on this in a later blog - and I knew I would be exhausted (which I am).

But earlier this week my mom asked what was on our menu - so I figured buying pizza & buffalo wings was out, huh?!

Our menu today includes buffalo chicken dip, cheesesteak egg rolls, buffalo shrimp, cheeseburger sliders, pulled spicy BBQ chicken sliders, potato salad, and regular chips & dip with margaritas on the side!


Rae gave us an inside look at her Super Bowl party and here's what she is cooking up over there: stromboli, chicken parm sliders, crock pot macaroni & cheese, spinach artichoke dip & dippers, strawberry salad, wings, and chocolate chip cookies. NOM NOM NOM!

SO what are you eating this game day?!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top