Just One Crush Please!

Sometimes friends move away and in order to sustain relationships, you have to hit the road to catch up. What better way to catch up than over good food, no?! 

I had not seen Jeannette since her wedding day (I know, I know...I haven't blogged about #Falling4theScotts, but ummmm I don't have any pics really. The day was a whirlwind and literally flew by - why don't days at work go that fast?! Here are a few I managed to take of her big day.)
Isn't she lovely?!
I LOVED the mix of grunge with classic. Perfect backdrop for their pictures. 

We wore gorgeous Zac Posen dresses in navy

Mr. & Mrs. Scott taking it all in one last time from the balcony 
So where was I?! Oh yes, I had been eyeing Miss Shirley's for months and since Jeannette now lives in the D.C. area I asked her did she want to meet up in Baltimore to try it out.


Now one thing we were prepared for was the wait. BUT I did not know they would have an entire conference room on another floor for us to hang out in. I am thinking maybe they should renovate this area to make it more accommodating although they did have waiters come upstairs to see if we wanted any drinks. 
Shirley Temples and children's books 
When the buzzer went off, I was so excited. You see...the night before, I was drinking jungle juice and I needed to feed my partial hangover.

Miss Shirley's has a well ran operation. Our food was bought to our table within 15 minutes of us sitting down.

Jeannette Got Her Grits On...
And of course I ordered the Raspberry White Chocolate mini waffles...
Not pictured is their chicken sausage which I did not like
With Shirley's Crush on the side...
This drink was strong as hell - no need for refills - lol! 
The food was delicious and it was nice to enjoy the harbor for a bit while catching up with Jeannette. We will definitely have to go back to try other things on the menu.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top