Diving Between November's Covers

Since I am heavy in the troughs of creating content for 2018, I find myself reading chapters of SOMETHING every night. I do not know what the correlation is...but the more I read, the more productive I am with my words as I type.

Case & point - last weekend, I read over 500 pages and between Monday & Tuesday we were able to knock out over 100 new posts for just Instagram. Funny how my brain works...

These are the 3 books I finished this month - all fiction - all quick reads - all still being pulling from my summer reading list - and all enjoyable.

Chasing Down a Dream by Beverly Jenkins
A Blessing & a Curse by Reshonda Tate Billingsley & Victoria Christopher Murray
The Sin of a Woman by Kimberla Lawson Roby
And just like that seasons have changed in our household & Price cannot contain his excitement. As for me, I plan on reclaiming my favorite place to get lost in between the covers. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top