Toasty AND Cozy?!

I am not sure if I mentioned this before or not, but Starbucks and I...we kind of have a thing. And by thing, I mean love affair.

AND in case you did not know, not only are their holiday cups back...BUT they debuted a new holiday drink. A toasted white chocolate mocha.

I was a bit skeptical when I read the description - a twist to my go to latte with caramelized flavors of white chocolate and candied cranberry sugars. I had to try it, I just was not sure if it would start my day off wrong by interrupting my routine. 

I decided to play it safe by grabbing one on a Saturday afternoon as I shopped in Giant...and it was love at first sip as I waited at the deli counter. Hard to describe the difference BUT the caramelized white chocolate gives me a toasty feeling and the candied cranberry sugars is a sweet addition.

Zoya's Sonja adorns my nails 
As the holiday season is now fully underway, make sure you cozy up with a toasted white chocolate mocha as you take in some lights all around the city. Just trust me on this one.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top