The Turning Point

There is an unspoken rule: thou shall always brunch with friends the Saturday after Thanksgiving. This year I found myself at The Turning Point with Wanesha.

As soon as I walked in and saw Cowabunga Coffee Roasters, I knew we were in for a treat. 
And these lattes. Heaven in a cup. I opted for a salted caramel mocha-chino with NO salt while Wanesha chose the vanilla chai tea latte. Ummmm guys - vanilla chai tea lattes may become my thing this winter. Stay tuned. It was delicious! 
The best part about eating with your girls?! Ordering everything and sharing! We had the OMG french toast, spicy chicken sausage, the traditional eggs platter. 
The highlight of  their menu is you can select between 1, 2, or 3 when you order french toast or pancakes. You cannot go wrong here! Let's just say, I definitely plan on going back here to try more things - the lemon blueberry dream is next on my hit list. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top