Magic & Fairies

I have been laughing for almost a week now. My state of being perplexed & delirious has caused endless giggles.

Let's rewind...multiple people have asked me WHAT AM I DOING WEDNESDAY NIGHT...and by people...I mean men.


Each time, I cock my head to the side and wait for them to notice their misstep...but they await my response...and then I suddenly remembered fairies come in and clean the house for Thanksgiving while we are sleep. AND magic potions allow us to enjoy a great meal with all the trimmings beginning with appetizers and ending with multiple desserts. AND THEN you know what happens next?! Magic fairies come back to clean up after everybody leaves - they wipe away Thanksgiving and when we awaken the next day, Christmas has appeared in our homes.

I LOVE magic & fairies! What about you?! 

*whispers* silly, silly men - I am booked today and maybe through Saturday. Dropping off a latte or pizza would be ideal. Other than that, try again later. Bye!  

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top