Fall Hues

Dear Fall, 

Please do not allow the winter to bluster its way in. Bring me more days of crisp air, perfect hair days, and NO frost on my car to greet me in the morning.

As you decide to make a comeback, let's enjoy these beautiful fall hues I added to my color play this season. 

First up - L'oreal's Jennifer's Pink for when I am feeling a tad bit sassy & Blushing Berry for a subtle hint of color.  
Oh! And Norrina is getting married next month! Jeannette selected these perfect favors to give mani thanks! Can we all guess which color I honed in on?! 
Coincidentally, I went for the middle option - Essie's Mrs. Always Right. What can I say?! It looks great with a pop of gold sparkle on an accent finger anddddd I may always be...wait, maybe I will digress. .. 

Let's take a moment to bask in the gorgeous flowers and the sweets table - I definitely fell for it all... 
Pretty leaves, pink bombers, Yankees fitted, and coffee al fresco... 
Fall, you were such a tease this year and I am not ready to let you go - please stay. I adore you. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top