Monday Morning Motivator

Music. It speaks to my soul.

Allow me to set the scene. Me in my cube. Sitting low. Head focused on my 2 screens. iPhone, iPad, notebook, coffee, and water bottle to my left. Earbuds in. Music on.

The only variable is what is coming through the wires. You can always tell my mood based on what is blaring. I alternate between a few Pandora stations: Mirror, Love on Top, 90s R&B, and This Christmas. However, if No Hands station is playing - this is a danger zone - DO NOT DISTURB

Thanks to Amber my phone is fully loaded with albums. One of these days I will learn how to create playlists. Miguel, Tank, SZA, 112, Sam Smith, Tamar Braxton, and Jay Z are currently in heavy rotation. Then of course there is Chris Brown - his album lasts an ENTIRE morning. And of course, as I am switching albums I sprinkle in some Beyonce, Bruno Mars, Trey, and gospel - these are my main staples. After all, I wake up to Trey Songz crooning about a french kiss EVERY morning.

What music is your ultimate motivator to do all the things???

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top