Whole Latte Love

One month from today, we turn SEVEN.

Seven marks the year of completion.

With this realization, I pondered on whether or not I would schedule a post for the last time here at Stilettos With My Latte on 7.14.2018. Seemed like a plan I could work towards, right?!

After internalizing and coming to terms with it, I put a few feelers out to a few of my friends. I won't even tell you the responses I received.

Let's just say, we are going to continue strutting in our stilettos and bringing you content I feel resonates the best with my audience.

Can you even imagine my squeal of excitement when I opened up my blogiversary gift from Andriece?! A LOVE gratitude jar. It is too pretty for me to begin writing on just yet (do NOT tell her I said that) - I am still trying to figure out what I want to write on these cards. Any suggestions? Maybe I should ask her what she had in mind when she saw it?! 

In any event, I am excited for Stilettos With My Latte turning 7 in a month. Sunkissed with my hair blowing in the wind - I will toast to us promoting a whole latte love and things that spark a passion within me. 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top