Mani Monday: Subtle Sparkle

You know how it goes - lots of work means I need good hair and even better nails. I cannot perform to the best of my ability if my nails do not sparkle as they glide across my keyboard.

So what colors did I select this time?! If you can believe it, I sauntered in Millennium Nails & Spa without my OWN polish and had to spend time going through their options.

Essie's lollipop  is just the pop of color I needed for my pedi. And for my pinterest inspired nails, the main color is OPI's polly want a lacquer adorned with OPI's don't cry over spilled milkshakes and gold glitter.

My lips were painted with Zoya's Jasmine
I suppose I am now prepped to handle whatever this week throws my way. If you need me, you will find me buried under content marketing data & analysis, social media scheduling, and endless cups of coffee. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top