Well Hello There 2019...

With a new year on the horizon, I did something I have never did as an adult. After logging out of work on December 21, I did not resume my responsibilities until January 3. 

And let me tell you...it was refreshing, relaxing, and exactly what my body needed. Why didn't I do this sooner?! This HAS to be something I do EVERY year. 

I was worn down from life and constantly being in motion. This time allowed me to reflect and reset in order to focus on what my goals should be for this year. 

We will see how long my peaceful mindset lasts. My f&*k bombs have been pretty sparse lately. 

It seems when I am starting to get increasingly tense, I get a glimpse of a sunrise or sunset. 
They have taken on a whole new meaning for me since September. 

And then there's Psalms 130:5, which continues to keep me grounded. With all my heart, I am waiting, Lord, for you! I trust your promises. I am learning to expect the unexpected and be fluid with adaptation. 

Not sure what this year has in store, but what I do know is I will figure out a way to deal with it. 

Happy Monday - let's do this! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top