Ladies, Let's ROAR!

This year's vision board was easy to create. 

Don't you love when your shoe box gives you inspiration?!
I had no hard feelings with taking apart last year's since mid-December it fell off my dresser and papers fluttered everywhere. I saw it as a sign. It was time to shut some doors and start planning anew. 
My main focus in 2019 is going after everything I deserve all while donning a cute pair of shoes. Working from home and having no dress code while in the office makes you lazy with your appearance. Why wear heels when I can just throw on some Chucks or combat boots?! BUT sometimes you need to remind yourself (and others) exactly who you are. Also, there's nothing like negotiating in some stilettos. Talk about an instant confidence boost! 

My recipe for Embracing the Power of Being a Woman, Saving Myself, AND Setting My Soul Free?! NO fear. Courage. Kindness. Bold. Mouthing Off. Sparkling. Uniting with other women. Praying. Grace. Gratefulness. Unapologetic. And ROARING.

After all, Maya Angelou said it best...each time a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for ALL women. 

Have you created your 2019 vision boards?! Let's discuss focal points in the comments.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top