Life is Full of Beautiful Moments...

let them in.

Ahhhh. This is definitely going to center me this year. It took me a LONG time to complete this board. I could not commit to a focal point AND then what defines you grabbed my eye on Instagram. I hunted down the new O magazine the day of its release. I even had my friends searching. How can so many stores NOT carry it?! What is their distribution?! And then due to its shape, I didn't feel like it was a proper center for me.

The other problem I encountered was I did not know how to let go of certain parts of last year's board. I never fell in love with it, but crush it AND let us now praise bad ass women still spoke to me. Loudly. Let's be honest, I CRUSHED last year AND we still need to continue to respect/acknowledge the efforts of strong women around us - so I made an executive decision. I did NOT have to. I could simply rearrange it and add other components like higher heights, shift gears from all work to all play, save yourself, leap. run. growOPEN UP

My biggest regret last year was NOT going to see Bruno Mars live. *sigh* However, I will not make the mistake next time around...even if it is just me, P, & B. 

Something else we did differently this year was select words as our theme. 35 to 35 really allowed me the time to reflect on life's lessons and I am sticking with Be Intentional

With an open mind & open heart, I cannot wait to see what 2018 has in store. What is on your vision board this year? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top