11 Days to 30 - Adorn

Oh oh oh, just let my love adorn you baby. Don't you let nobody tell you different baby I'll always adore you. 


I know I am late, but I simply adore this song and cannot get enough of it - and you know what else I adore?! My Central alumni - from the men who will always protect us ladies and give it to us straight up when we look to them for advice.

And the women - I love the women I graduated with - we always have a great time when we get together and they keep me laughing daily whether it be via text, email, twitter, or facebook. We don't have to interact everyday, but it's like we never missed a beat when we do. Not to mention the advocacy we provide one another - always lending a supportive shoulder or a listening ear...and then strategizing a course of action to rectify whatever is wrong over cocktails if needed.

I am particularly proud to be a part of this elite network of Central alum and unless you experienced it, you would not understand. These people have been etched permanently into my memories and I look forward to sharing more of life's experiences with them as we grow.

And only these ladies could convince me to miss the premiere of both Grey's Anatomy and Scandal to go to a Miguel concert. I could not stop laughing all night - good times ladies.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top