Pineapples!

I bet you think the birthday celebrations are done?! WRONG!!!!!! I am still celebrating. Today Andriece took me out for my birthday and we had lots of fun!

We needed some fuel first, so as soon as we got to Towne Place at Garden State Parkway in Cherry Hill we scrambled into Starbucks. My drink of choice was a White Chocolate Mocha.

Next stop was Ulta - our poison there was nail polish, lipstick, and eyebrows. All of a sudden I am obsessed with lipstick - I prefer this when I am going out over a gloss - there is nothing like a matte lip. And to make it better, Ulta was having a sale - buy 2, get 1 free and I had a $5 off coupon - so we went searching for colors. And I am IN LOVE with Wine Not. Great Choice!

Then we were off to Cherry Hill Mall - just to make a return, but who decides to go in H&M?! And of course we got held up - they had a sale. I am IN LOVE with the dress Andriece got me for my bday! I LOVE when there are zippers exposed on the back and this one is gold in a mod-inspired dress. So chic! Now I need somewhere to go. *tapping foot impatiently*

We finally saw Kevin Hart's Laugh at my Pain - this movie was HILARIOUS! The best part about seeing it so late is we were the only ones in the theater. Perfection!

Pizzeria Stella was the choice for lunch - however, when they placed the pizza on the table with a STRONG parmesan cheese smell - I was immediately nauseated. The sauce was good along with the crust, but I could not over come the smell of that cheese, so I happily drank my red creme soda. It was delicious - and since we were still hungry, we trekked back to Landmark. My brother told me their buffalo chicken fingers were better than their buffalo wings. NOT! They were good, but those wings?! Man! I should have got the wings, but I guess it is always good to try new things! Ha!

Can you believe we did all this in less than 5 hours?! We were moving! BUT I forgot to take pics - ah well. THANKS Andriece! I had a great day!

Now I am settling down with Gabs - time to do her nails. She wants sparkles. ;)


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top