What Made the Cut???

I never thought I would say this - but I am ready for all summer shows to show their season finales - the scheduling conflict is overwhelming and my DVR is BUSY! Geez!

With all of the fall premieres - what made my watch list?!

I am really enjoying Revenge, Up All Night, and Dirty Soap. I am still on the fence in regards to Hart of Dixie, Prime Suspect, Person of Interest, and Unforgettable. I will pass on a Gifted Man.

Out of the returning shows, I enjoyed Grey's premiere the most - followed closely by The Good Wife, Gossip Girl, and Blue Bloods. Two and a Half Men has been axed off of my must see list - I do not like the way Chuck Lorre scripted Charlie's demise and honestly, the show isn't that funny anymore - Jake stopped being funny when he started to grow up and now I feel like they are reaching. I also am having a hard time adapting to Stabler's absence on SVU. Once Olivia gets promoted and appears less, I am sure I will only watch this when nothing else is on - I now prefer to watch Revenge in this time slot.

In regards to the CW, I think the show H8ters is STUPID! What sense does it make for a celebrity to confront their hater - they don't personally KNOW these people, so how can they feel so strongly against them AND why should they even care?! Give me a break! AND am I the only one seriously annoyed with America's Next Top Model "All Stars" - they have been through the process before, they know what to expect - yet they STILL complain and have issues with what is requested of them?! Give me a break! The only reason I watch is because there is nothing else on at the time and most of the time, I am too busy tweeting or "twatching" to be fully engrossed.

So here is what my schedule currently looks like:

Sun: Desperate Housewives, The Good Wife, Dirty Soap
Mon: Gossip Girl, Hart of Dixie, Dancing with the Stars, Cake Boss, Tia and Tamera Take Two, La La's Full Court Life
Tues: 90210, Ringer, Body of Proof, The Rachel Zoe Project
Wed: America's Next Top Model, Up All Night, Revenge
Thurs: Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Prime Suspect, Person of Interest
Fri: Blue Bloods

What is on your watch list? What was your favorite premiere?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top