Quick Check In

Hey guys!

I know I have not been on here in awhile, but I have been without internet for a few days - had total access to my email, but no internet. On Monday, I was faced with the first week day of NO One Life to Live and I also encountered the fact I did NOT have any internet. Yup, something in the universe was really fu oops I meant messing with me...I was losing my mind and in a rather foul mood. If it wasn't for the fact I now have an iphone and I wasn't totally disconnected - I shudder at the mere thought...

Needless to say, the issue is FINALLY resolved - after days of technicians telling me "that is really weird" - do NOT tell me it is weird - what I need you to do is RESOLVE the issue and also credit the account for days without service. 

I guess I must apologize to those who had to put up with me, huh?! So here is my apology - if you do not check my blog *shrugs*.

But right now, I am going to crawl back into bed (yes, at 2:30 in the afternoon) to attempt to relax, regroup and get into a better mood.

Talk to you guys soon!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top