Hey guys!
I know I have not been on here in awhile, but I have been without internet for a few days - had total access to my email, but no internet. On Monday, I was faced with the first week day of NO One Life to Live and I also encountered the fact I did NOT have any internet. Yup, something in the universe was really fu oops I meant messing with me...I was losing my mind and in a rather foul mood. If it wasn't for the fact I now have an iphone and I wasn't totally disconnected - I shudder at the mere thought...
Needless to say, the issue is FINALLY resolved - after days of technicians telling me "that is really weird" - do NOT tell me it is weird - what I need you to do is RESOLVE the issue and also credit the account for days without service.
I guess I must apologize to those who had to put up with me, huh?! So here is my apology - if you do not check my blog *shrugs*.
But right now, I am going to crawl back into bed (yes, at 2:30 in the afternoon) to attempt to relax, regroup and get into a better mood.
Talk to you guys soon!
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
and with the blink of an eye, the unofficial end of summer is here and it brings with it the summer like temps and humidity. It also takes a...
-
My brother finished his busy season and now he wants to get firm with the kid by implementing an earlier bed time, making him sleep in his o...
-
Victoria Christopher Murray did not fail to disappoint with her latest novel - The Deal, The Dance, and The Devil . I could not put it down ...

0 comments:
Post a Comment