Love On Top

No matter how many times I blast this song, I can NEVER get enough of it - if I am in a mood, it immediately changes my mindset - I just love it! I know I probably drove Tiffany crazy on my birthday road trip because I kept playing it over and over and over...but how can you not love this song?! Maybe it is me being the hopeless romantic I am - everyone knows I love love. Me and Price Aubrey also have dance parties to this song often - he loves it too (but don't tell Collin - I am not supposed to let his son listen to Beyonce).

Anyways, as I am preparing for my interview today, I have this song blasting as I prepare my mind and speak this job into existence. I hope you have a great date folks - I will talk to you soon, I have lots of ideas for new blog posts. Stay tuned!!!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top