Think Like A Man

Now yall know I went to see this movie opening night - made plans with my honey (Jeannette) last week and we bought our tickets Wednesday to enjoy dinner, drinks, and a movie at the Movie Tavern. I was so excited - I definitely needed some adult entertainment/ company in my life (with NO kids).

I read Steve Harvey's book when it first came out - and honestly, I felt like it was common sense for the most part, but nevertheless I read it in less than 3 hours and for some reason cannot find my copy of the book (of course I wanted to reread before the movie, but it's ok - I could wing it).

I loved this darn movie - it was hilarious! I could not stop laughing - and what I wouldn't give to be Taraji - having the option of Morris Chestnut or Michael Ealy. Yum! How does one choose?!  And those kisses exchanged between Taraji & Michael...*swoons*



Are relationships really built on the premise of games???? Is someone compromising or helping a person better themselves all a facade? Once you put in quality time with a person and genuinely begin to care about them, you gain a vested interest in their life. Your feelings get involved and I seriously doubt anyone adheres to the rules of the game they claim to be playing. Emotions are not something you can turn on and off like a faucet - they cannot be controlled. So who really wins at the end of the day? Or are games obsolete when it comes to matters of the heart?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top