Mamma Mia!

Yesterday I decided I was going to make spaghetti for dinner, but when I went to start I could not find any of the sauce I knew we had bought previously at the supermarket. Ah well! It was time to knock something off my 30 Before 30 list and make some spaghetti sauce from scratch. 

Of course I was apprehensive since I never did it before and I was texting Charrese the whole time since she was kind enough to share her secret sauce recipe with me. And let me tell you - it was a whole lot easier than I thought and it definitely tastes better to me than jarred sauce. Not to mention, it was so quick to put together (less than 30 minutes).

Here is the finished product: 
Spaghetti just isn't spaghetti without chunks of italian sausage and a glass of wine. Yum!


And guess who made a surprise appearance at our house last night and ran in chanting "Holly" (maybe I should have taught him auntie instead of Holly, huh?!) and loved my spaghetti?! That's right - Pricey Wicey! He is going to have to give these men some tips because he definitely knows how to shower his auntie with affection - the first thing he did this morning when he woke up was hug & kiss me...numerous times. 

Now he's up and ready for our breakfast date, so I am thinking I should hop off this blog and get dressed too. Have a great day folks!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top