Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of...

The 9/11 Memorial was right near our hotel - we actually stayed directly across the street from where they are rebuilding the World Trade Center. It was such a somber mood at the memorial - security was tight - but it was a beautiful tribute to those who lost their lives that dreadful day. 


I have wanted to go to Dylan's Candy Bar forever and I finally made it. How cute is this store?! And they do birthday parties, so you know my wheels started turning...when Price turns 5, we are definitely having one of his party here. 





Serendipity was another place I wanted to visit - I loved their decor and I also discovered eating alone isn't that bad. 





And what do you know?! Fleet Week began while I was there. 

A Few Good Men


NYPD

Made me think of Jeannette <3

South Ferry 

Brooklyn Bridge
I loved Central Park - the atmosphere was tranquil - I would love to work out there - and the views were breathtaking. 









Just because I didn't have any kiddies with me, didn't mean I couldn't explore FAO Schwartz, right?!






This has Price's name all over it - yup, he will be so cute driving his baby lamborghini 

I love this piano! 

My dad would love this creation! Ironically, he had on a batman shirt today. O_o

These barbies are fierce





Flashing Lights, City Nights

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top