Half a Century Mark

This past Friday was a BIG birthday for my daddy - he hit the half a century mark. My mom took him to Miami last week to celebrate and their suite at the W was gorgeous! They loved it and didn't want to come home, I was excited to see them upon their return - and I was equally excited about the Bliss Spa products my mom bought me home to try (I am loving their Fabulous Foaming Face Wash coupled with my Clarisonic).


My dad's birthday didn't necessarily go as planned. He had to work so he could attend a young cop's funeral and he didn't get home until after 5. He also didn't want to commit to going out to dinner since Price went to Clementon Park for the day and we weren't sure what time he would get home - then he came home cranky and soon after the skies opened up - so we just grabbed some Outback takeout and stayed in. 

Oh the conversations I had with my dad this weekend (if only I could post the content on this blog). I love the camaraderie we share. I was constantly laughing on our car rides to both Outback and then on Sunday to the Shake Shack so my parents could try it. It was definitely a winner, especially since I only ordered 3 burgers and they gave us 5. 

Happy Birthday Daddy! I hope you enjoyed your weekend. 


Shopping for Papi while pulling jeans & shirts off the racks/shelves

Oh Auntie, I hope you didn't need any help! You can finish decorating and wrapping gifts - I'm going to finish listening to my pandora station.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top