Well folks, it is officially Libra season - and you know what that means...I have started my socializing earlier this year (as you see from blog posts) and my plans are falling together nicely. I always thought I wanted a major party for my bday - a formal masquerade ball to be exact if I wasn't luxuriating on someone's island taking full advantage of the all inclusive amenities...but I changed my mind.
I decided as long as I surround myself with those who have been meaningful in my life thus far and still have a positive impact then whatever I decide to do would be a good time. It didn't have to be extravagant or cost a lot of money. I am sure I will have lots of fun and laughs no matter what.
My excitement is now building - I think I will be fully there once I do some shopping, get my hair done, and I am finally relaxing at the spa to begin my weekend of activities.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I went shopping with Bogs yesterday and I loved the trends I encountered. The bright colors drew me in and I was in...
-
Kimberla Lawson Roby continues her Reverend Curtis Black series with her latest release Love, Honor, and Betray. This book is good as ...
-
Let me paint the picture for you. I was sitting in the Dunkin' Donuts drive thru ( we have already established this is my mama's pre...

0 comments:
Post a Comment