14 Days to 30 - Budding Excitement

Well folks, it is officially Libra season - and you know what that means...I have started my socializing earlier this year (as you see from blog posts) and my plans are falling together nicely. I always thought I wanted a major party for my bday - a formal masquerade ball to be exact if I wasn't luxuriating on someone's island taking full advantage of the all inclusive amenities...but I changed my mind.

I decided as long as I surround myself with those who have been meaningful in my life thus far and still have a positive impact then whatever I decide to do would be a good time. It didn't have to be extravagant or cost a lot of money. I am sure I will have lots of fun and laughs no matter what.

My excitement is now building - I think I will be fully there once I do some shopping, get my hair done, and I am finally relaxing at the spa to begin my weekend of activities.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top