22 Days to 30 - Conquering Fears...

tackling the unknown. 

I have always had an issue - I am a chronic planner - I prefer to stick to my schedule and if anything or anyone gets me off schedule, I get in a foul mood...instead of just adapting (instantly), adjusting accordingly to the change, and going with the flow - I find myself complaining at first, as I make the necessary modifications. 

I am learning life happens and no matter how much planning I do, I do not/ cannot control everything and I have began to embrace the unknown and just live life - complete with taking chances...chances I may not have taken just last year. And my whole reason was being fearful of the unknown and wanting to stay comfortable with what I viewed familiar - however, I have realized sometimes the "unknown" is a blessing in disguise. How many blessings have I missed out on because of this fear??? 

Learning to Just Breathe

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top