30 Days to 30 - Unenthused

Once again I was asked to do a blog series - this one will be daily up until I turn 30 - we have 30 days of this - not sure where this series will lead us or what I will discover about myself, but bare with me and thanks for listening.

By the way, I am not fooled - I am pretty certain I was asked to do this series as a means to cut down on the reminders/ mentions of my birthday. But surprisingly, I have not even figured out what I want to do. I am so indecisive this year. I usually have it planned out months in advance. Maybe it's still the uneasiness of entering into this new chapter of my life. All my friends seem to be enjoying it thus far, yet I still do not feel that "excitement". The only thing that is certain is I need to have dark hair to deal with this change. I know, I know - a tad bit dramatic, but that's me from time to time. And in the fall, I feel more vibrant with dark tresses. 

A shopping trip in NYC will help too - anybody in?! I think I need to give my wardrobe a major overhaul to embrace this new phase. If I look good, I feel even better. Sue me - confidence is everything. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top