Here is another really good blog written by a friend. I categorize it as motivational, inspirational, uplifting, and informative. It is ironic some of the things I question with my faith are addressed and Living to Live Again provides more insight, a different perspective, and also provides me with scripture to go study.
Check it out when you get a chance. I promise you will not be disappointed.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
Let's set the scene - I was lounging on the chair/ottoman in the family room, watching Young & the Restless, and responding to an em...
-
The end of July marks the beginning of little league football season, which is the bane of my existence. What this means for me - lots of ex...
-
*whispering* I probably should hop to it since I have been writing this blog since Sunday. Last Saturday I celebrated Easter with the kidd...

0 comments:
Post a Comment