Mani Monday

Zoya's Amy with Micky as an accent and OPI's matte top coat
Ulta sees me coming every time. I walk in last week simply to purchase matte top coat to try and then there was a sign screaming at me: Buy 2, Get 1 free for Zoya polishes. I have been wanting to try their brand forever. Especially their pixie dust. How could I not indulge since I had a coupon too?! 

I must say, I love the effect of the matte top coat. Cannot wait to try other  techniques with it. And I also loved the application of Zoya polishes. What's even better?! It's been 4 days (with washing dishes) and I have not chipped a nail.

My sherbert inspired mani kept me sane after opening my JUST purchased yogurt to find mold growing. THEN Amber sent me a copy of a book I was on the waiting list for. I cannot wait to dive in it - thanks again love. The day can only continue to get better.  

Happy Monday!    

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top