Summer Reading List

For some reason, I tend to fly through books in the summer. There is nothing more relaxing then lounging outside by a pool, on a beach, or simply in grass while diving into a new read.



Every time I turn around there is a new book I have to add to my summer reading list. Here is what I have so far (and it does not include Between the Covers, Book Loves DC, EssenceBOOKS, or Bitchie Book Club picks)

All That Is by James Salter
Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns by Lauren Weisberger
Friends and Foes by ReShonda Tate Billingsley
A Family Affair by ReShonda Tate Billingsley
Forever Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid
A Brother's Honor by Brenda Jackson
The Best of Us by Sarah Pekkanen
The Last Letter from Your Lover by Jojo Moyes
Never Say Never by Victoria Christopher Murray
Entwined With You by Sylvia Day
All That I Need by Francis Ray
After the Dawn by Francis Ray
All I Ever Wanted by Francis Ray
If I Can't Have You by Mary B. Morrison
I'd Rather Be With You (If I Can't Have You) by Mary B. Morrison 
The Rich Girls Club by Honey B.
The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass by Mandy Hale
Zane & Intimate Seduction by Brenda Jackson
Canyon & Hidden Pleasures by Brenda Jackson
Stern & Bachelor Untamed by Brenda Jackson
Secret Vows by Rochelle Alers
Mastery by Robert Greene
The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You Are Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are by Brene Brown
The Chic Entrepreneur: Put Your Business in Higher Heels by Leanna Adams
All The Summer Girls by Meg Donohue
How to Eat a Cupcake by Meg Donohue
The Summer Girls by Mary Alice Monroe
Wallflower in Bloom by Claire Cook
A Deeper Love Inside by Sister Souljah
The Family Business 2 by Carl Weber
Chose the Wrong Guy, Gave Him the Wrong Finger by Beth Harrison

Yes, you read correctly - my list has over 20 on it and it keeps growing - there are so many new releases I HAVE to read. My success in completing all of them depends on how quickly the library gets them to me. 

What will you be reading this summer? Any recommendations I should add to my list? 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top