White Chocolate Caramel Yumminess

I am in love with today. Last night I retrieved every file off of my corrupted hard drive and put them on the new hard drive (I still do not have programs, but thankful for small victories)...then I woke up and made breakfast in bed (might as well be productive since construction begins before 7am every morning - and what annoys me even more, they are generally gone before 2 - why can't they start at 9 and finish at 4????)

Anyhow I left out and had plenty of time so where did I end up you ask?! Starbucks of course and my barista offered to make me a drink she concocted. I gave her my consent and sent a silent prayer up (PLEASE let me LOVE it). She then presented me with a white chocolate caramel frappuccino with caramel drizzle in the cup AND on top. Yummmmmmmmmm! Pure heaven!

 

Now if only I could figure out Father's Day and my dad's birthday. Oh! And receive that phone call I am dying to get.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top