It sometimes takes having candid conversations with the children in your life to put everything into perspective.
The other night, Price and I were watching Annie. And of course he had questions. He wanted to know if Will Stacks was a "bad guy" (because you know there is ALWAYS a bad guy in his super hero/tmnt world). I thought about it and said well what if he changes and ends up being a good guy by the end. He then says well auntie, the only way to defeat your enemy is to be their friend (referring to Annie's character). Now that was definitely some food for thought.
This little nugget never ceases to amaze me especially with his growing vocabulary.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
Let's set the scene - I was lounging on the chair/ottoman in the family room, watching Young & the Restless, and responding to an em...
-
*whispering* I probably should hop to it since I have been writing this blog since Sunday. Last Saturday I celebrated Easter with the kidd...
-
Came across this on twitter: The only thing we are supposed to do in life is to love...love everyone unconditionally without judgmental eyes...


0 comments:
Post a Comment