The Great Debate

There has been something weighing on my mind heavily lately...I have actually been thinking about it for almost 2 years now...and I have yet to come to my FINAL decision. Should I move out and get my own space?!

I guess for the sake of experiencing life living by myself, this could be a great thing. This may result in a lot of self reflection & learning new things about how I operate as one and not as a family unit. Could this possibly help me grow exponentially?!

However, I think I will be lonely and end up spending LOTS of nights at my parents' home. After all, Price is there 3 nights a week AND I just renovated my room perfect for me. There is also the issue of how do you cook for ONE person...because I would then have to cook my own meals all the time again (as I am typing this, I am experiencing a bit of a panic attack).

THEN I would have to decide rent vs. buy. At this stage in life, I feel like I should own my home. But the amenities of renting (pool, fitness room, snow removal, etc.) are very alluring.

So what do you think?! Is living alone important for one's growth? Is my mindset old fashioned because I am quite comfortable living with my family until I create a family of my own? Am I really missing out on something?






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top