2015 Fall Season Premieres

Ahhhh...the most anticipated blog to my family & friends...they all have been asking me what are we watching this season and when do the new shows start.

I think the only thing that held me over this summer was my introduction to Netflix (thank you Anrina). Where has this been all my life?! I have been re-watching Gossip Girl from the first season - and yup, it is even better the 2nd time.

Here is my pending schedule for the new fall season (new shows are in red, my regulars are in purple; and yes, I have 24 shows on my schedule not counting mid-season premieres):



DWTS starts Monday and I must say, I am so excited about this season. I just know Tamar and Val are going to kill the dance floor. And as always, I will be at home trying to mimic these routines between my room to my parents' room...as my mom & dad tells me I am losing my mind. 

I have no idea what I am going to do on Tuesday nights...I will probably leave this decision up to my mom & Amber. Are we watching Being Mary Jane live or If Loving You is Wrong? Good thing we don't have to make this decision until the end of October. 

I still do NOT understand why The Blacklist decided to compete with Scandal at the 9pm time slot on Thursdays, but one thing we always know...I choose Jake; Tom I will have to deal with your sneaky ass later. (The Blacklist will be watched via DVR or via app on my phone.)

Lots of new shows I am excited about - Rosewood for the promising eye candy, thank you Morris (and thank you Jara for putting this on my radar - I totally missed it); Quantico because you may not know, but in my head I am definitely a member of SWAT, the FBI, and the CIA combined; and the Blindspot seems very interesting to say the least. 

Mid-season we have The Bachelorette returning to ABC on Mondays in January - and have you seen Ben Higgins?! I am all the way tuned in for his journey. Pam and my mom think I should sign up to be a part of this season. Could you even imagine?! Secrets & Lies is back. Then there are also 2 new shows premiering with no air-times yet - Shonda Rhime's has The Catch on ABC and NBC has Shades of Blue

I suppose I should also throw in here...FOOTBALL IS BACK. You know what that means...there will be a surplus of game food, drinks, and possibly f bombs over the next couple of months.

I have to get something off my chest. It is hard for me to admit, buttttt I am really worried about my 49ers. Still devastated about the loss of Jim Harbaugh - I wish we would have rid ourselves of York instead. But I get it...Harbaugh had to do what was best for him. But not only do we have to contend with a new coach, our team feels brand new. The only positives I currently see is Bowman is back from his injury and he looked pretty good in the off-season. AND Kaepernick worked out with Kurt Warner in the off season. Hopefully, he has some new tricks up his sleeve.

For the sanity of my household, my friends, my co-workers, and my heart murmur (because some things call for an increase of coffee, liquor, pizza, and cupcakes), let us pray my team does something this year. And by something I mean win the Superbowl baby since we are hosting it! I am ready for the shit talking to commence - I cannot wait to see what we bring to the field when we open the season Monday night at 10:20 against the Vikings. I suppose I should warn my co-workers now I may be a tad bit  cranky on Tuesday since I am anticipating a late night.

Soooooo what tv show are you most excited to see come back from hiatus? I think my answer has changed since just last week...right now I am going with Chicago Fire & Grey's Anatomy. Scandal & Blacklist are a close second. (yes, I can count - but I figure I can have 2 shows in both the #1 & #2 positions...sue me).



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top